Amarya Beauty Box

22 June 2012

Amarya Beauty Box
(image from Amarya.co.uk)

So beauty boxes are huge in the bloggersphere and I have been tempted to try one out but there are soo many blogs out there posting about them I didn't really think it would be worth me putting my 2 cents in. Especially because they rarely did natural beauty products in the boxes, which is mainly my focus.

But then while doing some PR scouting I stumbled across Amarya.co.uk. Chockablock full of incredible natural/organic beauty products that I would love to get my mitts on...and they have a beauty box. Just for natural beauty. How could I say no?!

So come July I will be receiving my first Amarya natural cosmetics beauty box and I am beyond excited! I literally cannot wait, the products range is amazing they have brands I've not yet discovered, brnads I love, brands I dream of and they even have products in the box that the company I do PR for, Brummells of London, sells. That's high end luxury stuff!! Chaching!

And I can't wait to start sharing it with you, I think I will do it by reviewing my overall impression of each box each month, the quality and presentation and the range of products etc and then individually review the products. Then it wont be one big messy review of everything in the box all at once. Each product is going to need my full, undivided loving attention. Yay to products!

The box is £10 a month plus £2.50 for P&P which is superb as that is the standard rate fro most beauty boxes and natural cosmetics tend to be more pricey than standard cosmetics (not always, but it does tend to be that way in my experience) so I think it's a much better deal! Yippee!

Roll on July!!


1 comment

  1. I've been a subscriber since the 2nd box I think and I love it. You always get one full size item which sometimes means the rest of the box is a little sparse but the full size items have always been great so I'm not worried that I haven't received *another* set of lashes or a lipstick that doesn't suit me ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say!
I love reading all your comments and hearing your ideas and suggestions! Pop them down here and I look forward to reading them!

Stay healthy and happy! xx

Latest Instagrams

© Naturally Diddy - UK beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog. Design by FCD.